The Turnigy SK8-ESC is a highly modifiable electronic speed controller designed with DIY Electric Skateboards conversions in mind.
The Turnigy SK8-ESC allows you to use sensorless motors to achieve smooth start-up from a stop versus traditional RC ESC's which may have trouble starting from a complete stop. It also provides strong. reliable and progressive electric braking.
You can connect your ESC to your computer and modify them using the VESC BLDC Tool. Our ESC ships to you tested multiple times during the production cycle and are ready to use. The ESC will provide optimum performance when configured for your particular motor and battery voltage.
• Regenerative Braking
• Sensored and sensorless (FOC) Field Oriented Control allows your electric skateboard to run with barely any motor noise
• Many safety features such as current control and temperature control features
• Great start-up torque with sensorless motors
• v4.10 Hardware
• Latest v2.18 for Firmware for FOC (Latest firmware version}
• Bootloader and Firmware Loaded. With Motor Detection & FOC Tested
• 10awg motor wires w/ 5.5mm bullet connectors
Amps: 50A continuous / 240A peak
Cells: 3-12S LiPo
BEC type: Internal driver support
Timing: Software calibration
Cutoff Voltage: Programmable
Frequency: PWM input
Programming card: No
VESC Hardware by Benjamin Vedder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
For more Information and to download the PC software please visit (http://vedder.se/2015/01/vesc-open-source-es-c/) .
Características do Produto
Peso ( g )
Somente usuários registrados podem fazer o upload de arquivos. Por favor Registre-se para que você possa começar a ajudar seus colegas de hobby hoje ainda!