Who said flying had to be serious. The Glue-N-Go Series EPP shark is a great way to get kids into the hobby or for those big kids at heart.
This Shark is made from tough, painted EPP foam and will provide a big presence (1420mm) in the air.
The easy to follow instructions provide a step by step build process that will have you flying in no time. Just add the electronics of your choice. We suggest using a 2212-1100kv motor, 20A ESC, 8x4 propeller, 9g servos and a 3S 2200~2800mAh battery and your usual radio gear.
It’s time to get the Shark out of the water and jumping into the air.
• Kit version - Assembly and install your choice of electronics
• All hardware accessories included in kit
• Durable EPP material with realistic printing resemblance of a shark
• Slow stable flyer due to large wing area
• Simple to build, full-color instructions included
• Rubber band wing mounting to protect wing damage due to unavoidable bad landing
1 x 3S 2200-2800mAh LiPo battery
1 x 2212-1100kv brushless motor
1 x 8040 (8“ x 4”) propeller
1 x 20A ESC
2 x 9g Servos
1 x 3CH or more Radio TX and RX
Вес ( г )