Znter range of batteries are Li-polymer batteries with a difference! The batteries can be charged via a USB cable anywhere, anytime no special charger is required. Simply plug the micro USB cable into the battery and find your nearest available USB port to charge!
With over 15 billion Alkaline batteries made and thrown away each year wasting resources, C02 and creating toxic Landfill sites the Znter rechargeable batteries offer an eco-friendly alternative as they can be reused thousands of times saving you money, hassle and waste!
Before making a battery purchase, there are a few things you need to consider. Firstly, what are you powering? The type of hobby vehicle you are powering will determine whether you use a soft battery pack or a hardcase battery pack. For example, if you’re flying an RC Plane or Multirotor Drone, you would normally use a soft Lipo pack. However, if you’re using an RC Car a Hardcase battery pack will prevent the battery from being pierced if you crash.
Secondly, it's important to know what battery capacity (mAh) you need, the cells count (S) and the optimal discharge rate (C rating). This will also be determined by the vehicle you are using the battery for.
• Easy recharging on the go
• Replace dry battery perfectly, Energy-saving and durable
• No need for a separate charger
• Built in intelligent USB charger
• Intelligent power chip inside to make sure the charge up to 99% with constant voltage
• Recharge your batteries via PC, powerbank, games console or USB plug
Capacity: 3000mAh (1.5v)
Approximate Charge Time: 2 hours
Charge voltage: 4.25V
Input: Micro USB(5V)
2 x 1.5V 3000mAh C Size Battery
Please note: USB charge lead sold separately. see the related items
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate(C):
These are drop-in replacements for standard C size batteries. They work extremely well on my stock Nerf RapidStrike blaster. The advantages are:
1. They tend to be cheaper than good quality NiMH rechargeable batteries such as those from Powerex
2. They are far lighter than NiMH batteries
3. You can charge these via a micro USB cable (e.g. from a powerbank)
4. The built-in voltage regulator means you get a steady 1.5V so you won't suffer from voltage sag as typically seen in alkaline batteries, from example
1. Lower capacity (3000mAH) when compared to traditional NiMH batteries (which are typically 5000mAH)
2. Faster self discharge when compared to LSD NiMH batteries. If you leave these unused for a few months, they will tend to run flat
I got these when they were on sale, they were well worth it. Highly recommended.