3D Printer Controller RAMPS
Designed to provide the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package at low cost. The RAMPS interfaces an arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion.
• USB type B receptacle.
• SD Card add on available.
• Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
• LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
• Expandable to control other accessories.
• Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
• I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
• It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder.
• All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
• 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
• Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
• Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
• Servo style connectors are used to connect to the endstops, motors, and leds. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3
Fully compatible with original Arduino MEGA 2560 R3, with this product, you are able to use all the Arduino open source platform to create or learn interactive objects, it will be a lot of fun while you are creating and learning it, so just get this and start it, we also provide reference pdf files that can help you to improve skills very quickly. after all, time matters, the sooner you can improve your programing skills, the sooner you can create amazing projects!
A4988 StepStick Compatible Stepper Motor Driver Module
The A4988 micro-stepping motor driver is a Pololu format compatible driver, ideal for Shield and breadboard compatibility. The A4988 at 2 amps capable and 35 volts of drive capacity makes this a perfect match for 3D printer all-in-one boards, such as “RAMPS” with plug and play compatibility.The micro stepper driver supports 5 step modes for bipolar stepper motors. The A4988 driver also supports automatic current decay, reducing motor noise, heat, and power consumption while increasing step accuracy.
• Low RDS output
• Automatic current decay mode detection
• Mix and slow current decay modes
• Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
• Internal UVLO
• Cross-current protection
• 3.3v and 5v compatible logic supply
• Thermal shutdown circuitry
• Ground fault protection
• Load short-circuit protection
• 5 step modes
Drive voltage: 5~35v
Logic voltage: 3.3~5v
Format: 16pin (Pololu format)
Drive amps: 2A
2864 LCD Display Controller
This Controller contains a SD-Card reader and a rotary encoder. You can easily connect it to your Ramps board. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card.
1x 3D Printer Controller RAMPS
1x Arduin0-Compatible Mega 2560 R3
1x LCD 12864 Display Controller
5x A4988 StepStick Compatible Stepper Motor Driver Module