Copy and Share the Below URL
AeroStar Advance series of brushless ESCs offer a number of unique features such as an adjustable BEC output voltage, heavy duty leads to factory fitted connectors pre-soldered for you. Programming options can be accessed through your transmitter, or with the optional LCD program card. A key feature is the ability to log FLIGHT data such as ESC temperature, voltage, current, and motor RPM.
The advanced series of Aerostar ESC is designed for airplanes and helicopters and come with an advanced governor and smooth start modes.
This 85A version features aan8A BEC with 5.0 or 6.0V adjustable output. It also comes pre-installed with 4mm bullet plugs for the motor output.
• Aluminum heat sink case for good heat dissipation and easy mounting
• Adjustable motor timing for wide variety of motors and applications
• Programmable through transmitter command or optional LCD program card
• 8A constant, 16A burst output BEC, 5.0, 6.0, 7.4, 8.4V adjustable
• Over heat, low voltage, lost signal and power arm protection
• Data logging such as temperature, voltage, current, and RPM
• Advanced governor mode and smooth start-up perfect for helicopters
Constant Current: 85A
Burst Current: 100A (10 sec.)
BEC Output: 8A, 5.0, 6.0, 7.4, 8.4V adjustable
Battery Connector: HXT 4mm
Motor Connector: 3.5mm Bullet
Note* Data logging feature is only available via the LCD programming card.
Aerostar Brushless ESC