The Marine Race .21 Glow Engine is the latest offering in the Aquastar range of R/C boat products. The glow engine boasts an impressive 2.6hp and has a practical range of 6000 - 37000rpm, so you will be leaving those electric boats in your wake!
The AquaStar Marine .21 Glow Race Engine features a rear exhaust, an ABC piston design, lightweight construction and an 8mm carburetor with 2 fine tuning needles. The engines temperature is maintained by its beautifully machined, built-in watercooling heatsink which has a cool coral blue anodized finish. The engine is supplied complete with a flywheel and collet for quick and easy assembly.
This really is a high performance racing engine at a fraction of the cost of the big name brands!
• High performance and high torque ABC liner with 3 by-pass ports
• Dual ball bearing supported crankshaft
• Double needle, aluminum rotary carburetor
• High quality, high speed bearings
• OS 14mm crankshaft
• Coral blue anodized heatsink with built in water cooling feature.
Crankshaft: 14mm OS
RPM: 6,000 ~ 37,000
Maximum Power: 2.6hp
Crankshaft Thread: 1/4 inch UNF
- Blade Count: