Looking for some special RC offers in the UK? Look no further, here are some featured RC Planes, Cars, and more for our British hobbyists!
Available in the UK Warehouse:
H-King SkySword 1200mm Orange 90mm EDF Jet (Plug & Fly)
Cut through the skies with the impressive-looking H-King Skysword. Featuring stunning looks and impressive performance, the Skysword comes in an ARF and PNP configuration with an array of quality components.
All of the hard work has been done for you with pre-applied decals, servos, ESC, and even a pre-installed EDF. In addition, the wings are fitted with quick connect plugs so that it can be easily transported and reassembled in the field. The nose is also removable to protect this RC jet during transportation.
- Pluggable wings for easy assembly
- Easy to build bolt-together pieces
- Battery cooling tray to prevent overheating
- Large battery hatch with a spring-loaded clasp
- 10-blade fan for more realistic sounds
- Cheater vents for cooling and balance
- Retractable tricycle landing gear
- Navigational lights for orientation
H-King Pilatus Porter PC-6 2150mm (84.6") EP/GP (Almost Ready To Fly)
The H-King Pilatus Porter PC-6 has a large wingspan of 2150 millimetres (84.6 inches) and is made of lightweight balsa and ply. It is superbly finished with a detailed cover to give an extremely realistic look. This RC plane has a huge presence in the air, especially when doing STOL maneuvers and tight takeoffs and landings. It can be configured for either electric motors or gas/nitro engines. The Porter will make for a great addition to any RC hanger.
The Porter has become a STOL (Short Take-Off and Landing) workhorse around the world. It was born in Switzerland and first flown in 1959. It is capable of taking off within a distance of 195m and landing within a distance of 130m while carrying a payload of 1200kg in almost any terrain. It holds the world record for the highest landing by a fixed-wing aircraft, at 5,750 m (18,865 feet), on the Dhaulagiri glacier in Nepal. It can be found flying in a large number of countries around the world. Did you see the YouTube clip of the Red Bull base jumpers who jumped off a mountain and landed on the Pilatus Porter?
- All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- Fully covered in weathered detail
- Fiberglass cowling
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- Two-piece wings with aluminum wing spar
- Operating cabin doors
- Big battery hatch for the electric version
- Gas or Electric configuration
H-King Fokker D.VII (Plug & Fly) WW1 Biplane (Balsa & Ply) 925mm (36.4")
The H-King Fokker D.VII is a beautiful replica of the historical German World War I biplane fighter. It is built from balsa and as a plug and fly (PNF) RC warbird, the H-King Fokker D.VII comes with pre-applied covering film and stickers plus the molded plastic cowl, guns, and wheels to provide a very realistic look. All electronics are pre-installed including a 2212-1000KV motor, 20amp ESC, and 4 x 9g servos. There is some assembly such as fitting the wings, rudder, and wheels and you will also need to supply a 2200mAh 3S 40C battery and radio system for flying.
- Lightweight balsa and plywood construction
- High quality covering film pre-applied
- Authentic landing gear with scale WWI wheels
- Large battery hatch for easy access
- High-quality hardware included
- High-quality motor, ESC, and servos included
- Easy to assemble
H-King TTX (Plug & Fly) EPO Plane 1100mm (43")
The H-King TTX is an excellent, scale rendition of the original. It's made of tough EPO foam and is beautifully crafted with panel lines, scale cockpit, and other details. Plenty of power with the scale 3-blade propeller.
With an 1100-millimeter (43-inch) wingspan, the TTX is small enough to be transported fully assembled. You can easily remove the wings with wiring quick-connectors. Take-offs and landings are a breeze thanks to the scale slotted flaps and the super bright navigation lights, which enable people to easily spot it. With a thrust ratio of 1:1.3, there is no trouble doing some easy rolls and loops and other maneuvers. The large hatch area makes it easy for installing a battery.
- Lightweight yet strong EPO material
- Scale details like antennas, steps, cockpit, panel lines, and more
- Big powerful scale slotted flaps
- With super bright navigational lights
- Big battery access hatch for easy battery installation
- A set of special designed servos and LED wiring quick-connectors are pre-installed for easy wing installation
- An efficient 3-blade scale propeller and a powerful motor are perfectly matched to provide longer flight times and higher power with more than a 1:1 thrust to weight ratio
Basher RockSta (Ready To Run) 1/24 4WS Mini Rock Crawler(Metal Gears)
The Basher RockSta 1/24 4WS Mini Rock Crawler with metal gears is all the crawler you need if you want to tackle the wild expanses of your living room or the backyard and it will attack these challenges with all the specialist abilities of a 1/10 or 1/8 crawler, just on a much smaller scale. This RC crawler is perfect for those days when the weather won't let you outside or your crawling space is limited because you can set up a cool obstacle course with a few household objects that will keep you engaged for hours.
The RockSta can handle tough mini trails because it's packed with features like a low center of gravity, four-wheel steering with steering mixing, motor on axle both front and rear, fixed diffs, and solid axle suspension just like the big boys.
- All metal gears
- 4-wheel steering with 4 steering modes that can be switched while driving
- Motor on axle improve grip on both the front and rear tires
- LCG chassis design for handling steep inclines
- Waterproof case for battery and PCB
- Laser engraved metal body
- Adjustable caster angle
- 2 in 1 ESC and receiver
- Uses 2S 7.4V LiPo batteries (sold separately)
- 2CH 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A Radio with steering mode switch function
MN Model 1/12 4x4 D90 Trailing Car (Kit) (MN90K-Yellow)
Get your easy-to-build MN Model 1/12 scale 4WD D90 Trailing Car and head for the bush. This is a great model that has a very realistic look and comes at a great price for the beginner and experienced RC hobbyist.
It has a well-molded ABS shell that looks just like the real thing with lots of scale details and oversized soft tires to give you all the grip you need on the trail or cross country. The spacious engine bay provides an excellent place to put all your electronics. As a KIT, some assembly is required, and this model does come with a brushed motor, servos, and LED lights. So, all you require is a brushed ESC, battery, and radio TX and RX to get you moving.
- Scale Details
- Working lights
- ABS shell
- Realistic soft, oversized tires
- Comes with a servo and motor
Turnigy Reaktor Touch 300 AC/DC 20A 1~6S 300W Touch Screen Balance Charger (UK Plug)
The Turnigy Reaktor Touch 300 is capable of accepting an input power supply of 11~18V DC and 100~240V AC via the built-in auto switch-mode power supply which makes it perfect for use at home, or at the workshop. On the 11~18V DC supply, it is the perfect companion for when you go out to the flying field or racetrack. The charge current can be set from 0.1 to 20amps, the number of LiPo cells it can charge is 1~6, NiCd/NiMh 1~15, and Pb 1~10, all up to a maximum of 300 watts. It also has a discharge facility of 0.1~5amps up to a maximum of 25 watts for discharging your batteries. Other features are 3 cooling fans with a temperature sensor for controlling the speed of the fans, charging/discharging cycles, a repeat mode for NiMh/NiCd batteries, data storage, a lipo battery meter to check the cell voltage, and much much more.
All in all, this is a simple yet feature-packed charger that is the perfect choice for anyone who has the need for an excellent charger with more than adequate capabilities and features. The charger is supplied with the standard 4mm output sockets, a 4mm to XT60 charge lead, a 2~6 cell LiPo balance board, and a UK-type mains lead.
- High power, up to 300 watts of charging power
- Able to charge LiPo, LiFe, Lilon, NiCd, NiMh, Pb, and high power LiHV batteries
- Charging status monitor with an option for a charging/discharging graph
- 3 built-in smart cooling fans for excellent heat dissipation.
- Lithium battery internal resistance check (2-6S only)
- Data storage for up to 6 different charge/discharge profiles
- Safety features include automatic charge current limit, delta-peak sensitivity, capacity limit, processing time limit, temperature threshold
Turnigy Accucell S60 AC Charger (UK Plug)
The Turnigy Accucell S60 has been designed to balance charge battery packs up to 4S and has more than enough capacity too, with a 60W maximum charging current of 6A and a discharge current of 2A. It has a high-performance microprocessor that controls charging and discharging and is suitable for use with all current battery types including LiPo, Lilon, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH, PB, and the new generation LiHV with a high-end voltage of 4.35V.
Turnigy knows that safety is paramount for battery chargers and like all our other chargers, the Accucel S60 has many safety features including terminal voltage control, automatic charging current limit, capacity limit, temperature threshold, and processing time limit built in to minimize the risk of overload/overcharging.
The free "Charge Master" software gives you unparalleled ability to operate the S60 charger through your computer. You can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage, resistance, and other data during the charging process and view charging data in real-time graphs.
Turnigy Reaktor D6 Pro Duo 2x325W (650W) Balance Charger AC/DC w/Wireless Charging (UK Plug)
The Turnigy Reaktor series of chargers has reached a new high with the D6 Pro Duo charger. It has all the usual features you have come to expect from the Reaktor series but it also has the capability of charging your smartphone and similar devices wirelessly.
The D6 has the facility for dual power input, it can be run off the AC mains (100~240V) or a DC input of 6.5~30V. It is also capable of charging 2 battery packs simultaneously up to a max charge rate of 325 watts (DC input only) on both output channels. Programming of the charger is extremely straightforward using the large backlit LCD color screen, the channel button, and the scrolling task/setting button.
- Dual input power
- Wireless charging of smartphones and similar devices
- Dual independent charging ports plus a USB output
- Optimized operating software
- Will charge/balance charge and discharge
- Measures internal resistance
- Data storage
Creality Ender 3 V2 220x220x250mm Ultra Silent 3D Printer (UK Plug)
The Creality series of 3D printers very quickly became the leading go-to printers on the market. The Ender 3 is in the middle of their range which makes it immensely popular amongst the general modeling fraternity. Its open-frame design, good size build volume, and wide filament compatibility make it a great choice for first-timers at this fascinating and rewarding hobby or for the more experienced user.
This Version 2 of the Ender 3 has an extensive range of new features (please see below) but retains its neat, compact design and ease of use. Retained of course from the V1 is the "Resume Print", this means it has the ability to resume printing even after a power loss or other lapse in printing. Other features are a sturdy very stable design, quick, easy assembly, V-Slot with POM wheel which allows it to move quietly and smoothly, a tight filament path which improves compatibility with flexible filaments and, a safety protected power supply. The Ender 3 V2 is compatible with Creality Slicer, Cura, Repetier-Host, and Simplify3D software and file formats STL, OBJ, and G-Code.
- Ultra Silent Printing: A new motherboard and silent TMC2208 stepper drives have been developed in-house for virtually silent printing (below 50dB)
- Smart Filament Run Out Detection: This feature detects when the filament runs out and stops the print, it will not carry on with no filament coming out.
- Improved XY Axis Injection Tensioner: This allows you to tension the belt quickly and easily
- Carborundum Glass Platform: An amazing surface that heats up very quickly giving better adhesion for your print
- Color Screen Interface: This is a much easier and simple-to-use interface. It looks better, is more intuitive, and has a newly designed UI operating system
- Integrated Tool Box: No longer do you need to have your 3D printing tools spread all over the place, the integrated toolbox allows you to neatly and conveniently store these away
- Improved Filament Feed: This feature makes it much easier when loading new filament to the printer by the use of a rotary knob
- Upgraded Hotend and Fan Duct: This improves the print, the cooling and reduces fan noise
Creality Ender 3 Pro 220x220x250mm 3D Printer w/C-MAG Magnetic Bed (UK Plug)
The Ender 3 Pro is an upgraded version of the Ender 3 that retains its neat, compact design and ease of use, see below for the complete list of upgrades. The Pro version retains the popular "Resume Print" feature, this means it has the ability to resume printing even after a power loss or other lapse in printing. Upgrades include a redesigned, sturdier frame for increased stability and state of the art "C-MAG" magnetic print bed. This bed is in 2 parts, the top part is a flexible, textured surface for better adhesion, this is held to the bottom, rigid bed magnetically. Once the print is finished, remove the top flexible bed, flex the print surface gently to effortlessly remove the print.
Also retained are the V-Slot with POM wheel which allows it to move quietly, smoothly, and gives a longer service life. A tight filament path that improves compatibility with flexible filaments and key components is tested for 24hrs. The Ender 3 Pro is compatible with Creality Slicer, Cura, Repetier-Host, and Simplify3D software and file formats STL, OBJ, and G-Code.
- Branded power supply to ensure safer, faster heating, the bed will heat up to 100°C in 5 minutes
- Redesigned, sturdier aluminum extrusion Y-axis for improved stability
- C-MAG magnetic bed for easy removal of finished prints
- Textured printing surface for excellent adhesion of the print
- Enhanced bed leveling by using larger, ergonomically designed nuts, makes leveling quicker and easier
- Re-positioned and improved fan housing which prevents ingestion of scraps and debris
- Advanced MK-8 extruder which greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion
- 45° display screen to make setting and checking print progress even easier
Hear it First: Join our Mailing List
Sign up to receive new product updates, exclusive discounts, news, and more!