The BMS-376DDG digital series are designed to handle the most demanding applications, including high-end racers, 3D competition airplanes and helicopters, 1/18 scale cars, and glider applications. The servo will automatically learn the user''s transmitter pulse timings and lock into the signal every time. The servo also includes a signal buffer in the CPU with fail-safe functionality.The motor is wound with 2PEW thin coated wire for better electrical conductivity and is able to withstand high temperature without degradation. The servo comes with an accessory package and the universal JR/Hitec "S" Connector which is physically and electrically compatible with all major receiver brands sold worldwide.Features:• Carbon+30% POM gear with smooth curvature
• M9.6 ball bearing (si-oil)
• High-torque motor with low RF noise (CE certified)• Rubber seals for waterproof case
• Designed for 3D airplane and helicopter, 1/18 car, and glider applications.
• Futaba compatible 25 tooth output splines
• Digital motor drive with ultra-square PWM signal
• Automatic determination of servo center pulse width
• Fail-Safe function
• 2PEW coated motor wire for high-temperature use
• Digital control IC - SOP package with 12bit data transfer
• MOS-FET motor driver chips that can handle 7A peak loads
• Useable on 6.0V
Weight: 9.8 grams / 0.41oz
Dimensions: 24.5 x 11.5 x 23 mm / 0.99 x 0.46 x 0.91 inch
Torque: 4.8V: 1.5kg/cm , 21 oz/in
Torque: 6.0V: 1.9kg/cm , 26 oz/in
Speed: 4.8V: 0.11sec / 60 deg at no load
Speed: 6.0V: 0.09sec / 60 deg at no load
Unit Weight (g):
good and possibility for using for real using.
good for this pricemini servo digitale con una precisione in pi ad n prezzo contenuto, va bene anche per mini acrobatici di precisioneEstou comprando este micro servo digital para meu hk-250... credito que seja a melhor escolha....Servo work great with Logictech 2100t gyro and Assan GA-410 gyro.
Servo would not work with Futaba GY 410 and 240.WELL SEEMS I SHOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS SERVO BEFORE ORDERING IT! I DIDN'T EVEN GET THROUGH THE FIRST STAGE OF MY GYRO QUICK SET UP ROUTINE BEFORE IT STARTED JITTERING LIKE CRAZY AND ALMOST RUINED MY $150 GYRO..NOW IT'S JUST DEAD..