With a low electronic impedance and precision movement, these low profile servos are designed for high-performance F3A precision aerobatic use. They are also a great choice for moving mechanical retract gears in a realistic manner.
The servo will automatically learn the user's transmitter pulse timings and lock into the signal every time. The servo also includes a signal buffer in the CPU with fail-safe functionality. The motor is wound with 2PEW thin coated wire for better electrical conductivity and is able to withstand high temperature without degradation.
The servo comes with an accessory package and the universal JR/Hitec "S" Connector which is physically and electrically compatible with all major receiver brands sold worldwide.
• Carbon nylon gear with smooth curvature
• Double M9.6 ball bearing (si-oil)
• 3 pole high-torque motor with low RF noise (CE certified)
• Rubber seals for waterproof case
• Futaba compatible 25 tooth output splines
• Heavy duty servo case
• Digital control IC - SOP package with 12bit data transfer
• MOS-FET motor driver chips that can handle 7A peak loads
• Digital motor drive with ultra-square PWM signal
• Automatic determination of servo center pulse width
• Metal gears of aluminum 6061 material combined with light and strong C95 material
Weight: 28g / 0.99oz
Dimensions: 42 x 21.5 x 22 mm / 1.65 x 0.85 x 0.87 inch
Torque: 4.8V: 5.6kg/cm , 79 oz/in
Speed: 4.8V: 0.18 sec / 60° at no load
Spline Count: 25