Hitting the dirt track has never been easier with the all new 1/10 Quanum Vandal 4WD Electric Racing Buggy Almost Ready to Run! It comes pre-assembled with electronics installed already. You will simply need to add your own 2CH transmitter/receiver and lipoly battery.
The Vandal chassis is lightweight yet rigid, offering a perfect combination of weight savings and strength. Additionally, it features a robust shaft driven 4WD system providing plenty of torque to both the front and rear wheels. An adjustable slipper clutch protects the drivetrain and metal gear front/rear differentials. No belt drive system requiring messy routine maintenance with this setup!
This almost ready to run includes proper 1/10 buggy wheels, soft compound tires for increased traction and handling, as well as a wickedly styled, pre-painted body shell. Also, with features such as fully adjustable suspension, oil filled shocks and adjustable camber/castor, it's easy to fine tune the ride to the conditions of your favorite track or bashing spot.
• Almost Ready to Run - Just install your own radio system and battery
• Adjustable camber, caster and shock mounting positions
• Low center of gravity chassis design
• Shaft driven 4WD system
• Adjustable slipper clutch
• Metal gear front/rear differential
• Oil filled shocks
• Soft compound tires for increased traction
• Pre-painted and trimmed body shell w/decal sheet included
• Pre-installed motor, ESC, and steering servo
Gear Ratio: 11.2:1
Hex Hub Size: 12mm
Battery Tray Dimensions: 142x46x24mm (MAX battery size)
Motor: 3650 12.5T 3000kV TrackStar
ESC: 45A Trackstar Brushless ESC with HXT 4mm Connector
2CH transmitter and receiver
2S 3000~4000MAH lipoly battery