These Flycolor electronic speed controllers use a high-performance MCU processor that gives a smooth linear response which is perfect for multi-rotors and planes.
The Flycolor electronic speed controllers feature over thermal protection, will shut down if signal is lost, have low voltage protection, abnormal input voltage protection and much much more.
• Developed specifically for multi-rotor use
• Smooth, linear throttle response
• Uses powerful, high-performance MCU
• Supports constant speed
• Multiple self protection functions: abnormal voltage input, low battery protection, over thermal protection, throttle signal loss
• Safe start, motor will not run until ESC is armed correctly
• Programmable via throttle stick (see instructions under "Files" tab)
Constant Current: 20A
Max Burst Current: 25A
Input Voltage: 14.8~22.2V (25.5V max)
Servo Lead: JR Type
Please note: This is an Opto speed controller so requires a separate power source for the receiver also no battery or motor connectors are supplied.
I purchased these ( 2 nos.) in a recent sale and received them a week back, was disappointed to see them mentioned as 4s to 6s.
Good news is that they do work with 3s as well.
buena marca y cumple su funcionStill ripping these esc's but now on 8s. They were cheap enough to try so what the hell. Money well spent. I did notice a high pitch noise but other than that they have ran fine on many many flights 6s and now 8s miniquad.I use these esc's on a mini quad. They have been very good to me for many flights. I pull 25a on 6s and haven't had any problems or overheating. Great esc for the price.Great ESC, but be advised, motor will cut out if high temp is reached, in tropical country with ambient temp reaches 34, rest assured it wil shut down.