The FT007 "Vitality" is a Mini V-hull racing boat that is fast, fun and easy to use. Its stylish design is nice to look at and it really performs for a boat of this size. If you capsize the FT007 during high speed cornering no problems! It has an inbuilt self-righting function, just apply reverse and forward throttle and it flips up the right way. From fun in the swimming pool to all out full power on your favourite waterway, the FT007 Vitality is fun just about anywhere.
Being completely ready to run, it is great for both beginners and experienced boaters alike and would make an ideal One Design race boat for novices wanting to get into RC electric boat racing. It’s powered by a 7.4V Li-ion battery which really packs a punch and comes with a 2.4GHz transmitter offering interference free running at any boating site. The motor, ESC and steering servo are all pre-installed.
A great little boat at a great price.
• Completely "Ready to Run"
• Small size, perfect for swimming pools and ponds
• 7.4V Li-ion battery powered
• Battery charger
• 2.4GHz transmitter included
• 100 to 150 meters operational distance
• Speed approximately 17 to 20 km/h
• Charging time approximately 60 minutes
• Run time approximately 6 to 9 minutes
• Sealed receiver compartment
• Sealed main hatch
• Integrated cooling fan for motor and battery compartment
• Forwards, backwards, left and right directional control
• Self-righting function
Motor: 370 brushed racing motor
Battery: 7.4V 700mAh Li-ion
V-Hull Racing Boat
7.4V Li-ion Battery
110~240VAC Battery Charger
6 x AA batteries for transmitter
Note: Check accessories listing below for mains power adapters.
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate(C):