The H-King range of Glue-N-Go foamboard kits makes for flying fun with a huge range of different planes (and other flying objects). They are easy to assemble, easy to fly and exceptional value! Unlike cheap paperbacked foamboard, our foamboard has no paper, is not brittle and impervious to water.
This is a very colorful and easy to see version of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II (or JST). It comes in a fictitious Royal Canadian Air Force Tiger Meet colors. This plane is quick and very eye catching.
The F-35 is made from colorful foamboard and it has been laser cut for precision assembly and is supplied with carbon fiber reinforcing, metal push rods and a plastic motor mount. All it requires is a 2208 to 2216 (2000 to 1600KV) brushless motor, 20-40A ESC, 6” propeller, 9g servos and 1300 to 2200mAh 3S lipo battery. This is a great scale looking plane.
What could be more fun than tearing through the air?
• Kit version - Assembly and install your choice of electronics
• All hardware accessories included in kit
• Requires all electronics (motor, ESC, servos, propeller, battery, radio gear)
• 5mm laser cut foamboard with realistic printing
• Stable flyer
• Simple to build, full-color instructions included
• Carbon fiber reinforced
• Scale look
1 x 2208 – 2212 - 2216 2000KV – 2600KV brushless motor
1 x 20-40A ESC
1 x 1300 - 2200mAh 3S LiPoly battery
1 x 5~6inch propeller
2 x 9g servos
1 x 4CH or more Radio TX and RX
I was impatient so built the whole thing using hot glue in a matter of hours! I used turnigy plush 30A speedie, hxt900's, multistar elite 2306 - 2150kv and 2200mah 3s (I was worried this may be too heavy). My maiden wasn't good, the plane was very tail heavy.... I managed to land it though. I moved the battery forward twice before it would fly properly and stable, now that its sorted it flies really well!
My advice would be
- Take the COG in the book with a grain of salt.
- The 2200mah battery is not too heavy, it flies great.
- If you are impatient, hot gluing the whole thing works.
- Buy some hinge tape.... one of my elevators had broken away from the main body probably during shipment, despite this I would have reinforced them anyway.
- Reinforce the foam area's that are prone to wear with hot glue.