Copy and Share the Below URL
The HobbyKing Red Bricks wont win first place for style, though they will take top points for simplicity and reliability. With a basic set of programming features these s are a perfect solution for anyone looking for a basic yet robust speed controller.
The Red Brickhas been engineered with heat dissipation in mind. featuring an over sized Aluminium heat sink for the FETS and and individual heatsink for the MCU the Red Brick is slightly larger than many s in its class, however this compromise in size is aimed at assisting to eliminate the problems associated with over heating.
• Soft start spool up and governor mode for helis
• Smooth, linear throttle response
• Uses powerful, high performance MCU
• Multiple self protection functions: abnormal voltage input, low battery protection, over thermal protection, throttle signal loss
• Safe start, motor will not run until ESC is armed correctly
Max Amps: 80A
Ubec: 5V / 5A
Heli Mode: Soft start (default)