XTAR VC4 Charger for Ni-MH/Li-ion Batteries (4 Port)
The XTAR VC4 is an intelligent charger for Ni-MH and Li-ion Batteries. It automatically determines the battery type and size before charging. It can charge up to four batteries at the same time. Each port is independent so that different types of batteries can be charged at the same time. The larger port size of this charger allows for charging from AAAA to D size batteries. This unique charger also has the ability to recover batteries that have been over discharged and are currently unusable.
You can use this device anywhere as power can come from a variety of sources such as a USB port on your PC, any USB style wall adapter or other power sources with USB style plugs.
The LCD display clearly shows battery type, input voltage, battery voltage and charge rate. The display also shuts off to save power and with a press of a button to turn the screen back on.
An excellent device for charging Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries.
• Works with the following batteries 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16340 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 22650 / 25500 / 26650 / 32650 3.6V/3.7V lithium-ion and AAAA / AAA / AA / SC / C / D Ni-MH
• Recognize/display/charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time
• Independent four channel charger
• Intelligently adjust suitable charging currents
• Soft start technology
• 3 stage charging (TC-CC-CV)
• ABS durable and flame resistant cover
• Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
• Compatible with any USB power adapters
• LCD screen with power saving
• 0V activation can rescue over discharged batteries
• Ability to determine “bad” batteries
Input: 5V DC, 2.1A
Charge Current Options: 500mA x 4 or 1000mA x 2
Cut Off Voltage for Li-ion Battery: 4.2V +- 0.05V
Cut Off Voltage for Ni-MH Battery: 1.45V +- 0.1V
Activation/TC Current: 100mA
Operating Temp: 0~40C
I love it u can charge 4 batteries @ 500mah or 2 at 1,000mah each. it dos not come with a power supply. it comes with a USB cable to get the max performance u need a USB power supply that can give you 5V @ 2.1 A at least. My USB charger is a 12A charger and it can supply 5V @ 2.4A. I used the USB port from my laptop and I could not get more that 900mah total on 2 batteries.extremely good charger for every round cell you can think of. ni-mh, ni-cd ni-zn, li-po, li-ion and every size from from smallest to largest. extra points from usb input so you can charge everywhere you go and using a power bank. the provided bag is nice and rigid and might be water resistant material.Nicely packaged also with accessories and a very nice carry bag.
Works well, has loads of features and looks nice wiith the crystal clear screen.