Do you want GPS telemetry for your FPV flying or camera ship? This new generation Ublox GPS NEO-M8N is the answer. Capable of accuracy between 0.6 and 0.9 meters it is a significant improvement over previous models.
Sattelite searching and acquisition is very fast, generally taking around ten seconds to locate and acquire up to 6 satellites. It also has a built in compass with a 10Ghz refresh rate and a low noise figure which ensures this GPS module offers excellent performance.
The NEO-M8N provides the best performance and easiest RF integration of all the NEO-M8 configurations.
The NEO form factor allows easy migration from previous NEO generations. Sophisticated RF-architecture and interference suppression ensure maximum performance even in GNSS-hostile environments.
NEO-M8 combines a high level of robustness and integration capability with flexible connectivity options. The future-proof NEO-M8N includes an internal Flash that allows simple firmware upgrades for supporting additional GNSS systems.
• Quick satellite searching and acquisition.
• Built-in compass, refresh rate up to 10GHz
• Support GPS+BD+SBAS, or GPS+GLONASS+SBAS
• AssistNow GNSS Online
• AssistNow GNSS Offline (up to 35 days)
• AssistNow Autonomous (up to 6 days)
• OMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant
• Oscillator TCXO (NEO-M8N/Q)
• Crystal (NEO-M8N)
• GPS folding antenna base
• Noise Figure On-chip LNA (NEO-M8M). Extra Low Noise (NEO-M8N/Q)
• Ublox new generation GPS NEO-M8N quick signal searching and satellite acquisition.
1 x NEO-M8N GPS module with built-in compass
1 x GPS support