Copy and Share the Below URL
This is a simple breakout board for the BMP085 high-precision, low-power barometric pressure sensor.
The BMP085 offers a measuring range of 300 to 1100 hPa with an absolute accuracy of down to 0.03 hPa. It's based on piezo-resistive technology for EMC robustness, high accuracy and linearity as well as long term stability. This sensor supports a voltage supply between 1.8 and 3.6VDC. It is designed to be connected directly to a micro-controller via the I²C bus
This board breaks out all pins of the BMP085 to a 4-pin 0.1" pitch header and also features put two 10k pull-up resistors on the I2C lines.
- Digital two wire (I2C) interface
- Wide barometric pressure range
- Flexible supply voltage range
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Low noise measurement
- Fully calibrated
- Temperature measurement included
- Ultra-flat, small footprint
- Supplied with sensor cable (240mm)
- 15.2 x 15.2mm