The P64K is a variant of the very common P64 class of box cars used throughout China. The K, abbreviation for 'kuai' (or fast) relates to the bogies which are rated to 120kph.
The P64K also has a flat angled roof as opposed to the curved design for most of the other P-type box cars. They can be found in black and brown liveries.
• Plastic (ABS) body & chassis
• Blackened metal disc wheels (RP25-110)
• Scale size knuckle couplers
• Highly detailed underframe
• Separately applied metal parts
• Metal handrails & brake piping
• Highly detailed bogies
• Factory painted & decorated.
• 18" Recommended minimum radius
• Will operate on code 70, 83 & 100 rail
• diecast weights