We are proud to offer our Hobbyking RotorStar ESC series. With helicopter specific programming options such as super smooth soft start, fixed RPM mode (governor mode) and ultra high resolution, you won't find a better helicopter ESC on the market today!
We have tested these units on our own helicopters and found them to be among the best we have ever seen. The super smooth soft start, along with its ultra high resolution throttle response puts this ESC in a class of its own!
RotorStar ESCs are built with the highest quality components to ensure true-to-rating current handling and high efficiency operation.
All RotorStar ESCs can be programmed via optional programing card or by transmitter stick inputs.
• Powerful 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• Adjustable F3A brake.
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Active free-wheeling circuit allows for unlimited "partial load" capability
• LED status display
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30°
• Blocked rotation protection (senses a jammed motor and stops motor rotation)
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Over-temperature protection and overload alarm
• Throttle signal lose protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cut-off.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
***This ESC is compatible with both helicopter and airplane models.***
Max Cont Current: 60A
Max Burst Current: 80A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6 cells li-XX or 6-16 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
BEC: 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 50x32x12mm
Weight: 63g (including wires)
/home/helmut/Aktuell HK/T-Connector to EC3 Battery Adapter (3pcs bag) (EU Warehouse)
/home/helmut/Aktuell HK/RotorStar 60A (2~6S) SBEC Brushless Speed Controller (EU Warehouse)
/home/helmut/Aktuell HK/HobbyKing Super Glue CA (50g 1.7oz) Super Thin.txt
/home/helmut/Aktuell HK/EC3 Connectors Male Female (5 pairs bag) (EU Warehouse)
/home/helmut/Aktuell HK/DS65HB Digital High Speed Servo 6.5g 1.5kg .07sec (EU Warehouse)
/home/helmut/Aktuell HK/Brass Linkage Stopper For 2mm Pushrods (10pcs) (EU Warehouse)
/home/helmut/Aktuell HK/Brass Linkage Stopper For 1.3mm Pushrods (10pcs) (EU Warehouse)Same as YEP, you can use a YEP programmer and convert to fixed wing. The SBEC can get a little warm sitting there but pay it no mind.Excellent for airplane, with multiple configurations and easy to use with the Program Card II. It is identical to the YEP and YGE