The Super Vortex Plus Sport is based on the popular Super Vortex ZERO. The SV-Sport comes pre-wired with motor bullet connectors and a Tamiya style battery connector.
What is Sanwa Synchronized Link? When used with an Airtronics M12S, M12 or MT-4S and an RX-472 or RX-482 2.4GHz FH4T Super Response 4-channel receiver and the Sanwa Super Vortex Sport ESC, the Sanwa Synchronized Link (SSL) system allows you to change many ESC programming values directly from the transmitter using the transmitter's CODE AUX function. This saves you the time and hassle of not needing to stop and change programming values manually through the ESC. You can make these changes remotely and in higher resolution increments for improved performance.
In addition, telemetry data such as speed or RPM, ESC temperature, motor temperature (if supported), and battery voltage can be read directly from the Super Vortex Sport ESC and displayed on the transmitter. t’s an ideal upgrade for serious models and can be used with a Sanwa or Airtronics SSL compatible transmitter and receiver to enable remote programming.
• Brushless Sensored Design w/Custom Sanwa Programming
• Adjustable Voltage Cutoff and Thermal Overload Protection Circuit
• Compatible with Normal, SHR and SSR Channel Response Modes*
• Sanwa Synchronized Link (SSL) Support1
• Input Power: 6.0 to 7.4V (2S LiPo or 6C Ni-Cd/Ni-MH)
• Motor Limit: 8.5T or Greater 2S LiPo
• Rated Current: 370 Amps/Phase @ 25ºC (77ºF)
• BEC: 6.0V/3.0A
• Dimensions: 1.25 x 1.39 x 0.83 Inches (32.0 x 35.5 x 21.0mm)
• Weight: 59.3g (Including Wiring, Switch and Power Capacitor)
• Super Vortex Plus Sport ESC
• Motor Sensor Cable
• User's Guide
*When used with compatible Sanwa or Airtronics transmitter and receiver (Airtronics M12S, M12 or MT-4S and an RX-472 or RX-482 receiver).