Seagull Wireless Sailplane Flight System, 433mhz
We are pleased to offer our Seagull Glide system, a revolutionary Variometer and Soaring Tool for model sailplanes.
With the Glide system, data previously available only on full sized gliders is provided to the pilot in real-time. Unlike other limited feature variometers on the market, the Glide system has a fully digital wireless link, data logging, tremendous expandability, and many other advanced features.
Unit comes pre-configured. No computer required!
Here are just a few of the features found only on the Glide system:
- Varying tone variometer with advanced electronic Total Energy Compensation no cumbersome TE probe to install
- Minimum sinkrate, climbrate, averaging period, and other flight monitoring parameters are fully adjustable while your plane is in the air
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Airspeed measurement from 2 to 290 MPH
- Altitude measurement with 1 resolution
- Sinkrate capture function for polar and L/D calculations
- Receiver battery voltage monitoring included
- Includes full featured data logger for recording and analyzing your flights with a PC
- Tiny, lightweight onboard components require no separate battery
- Small, self-contained LCD Dashboard with speaker and headphone jack
- Fully programmable audible alerts can be set on all parameters.
- Optional low cost, plug & play sensors available for RPM, temperatures, pack current and voltage, servo movements, G-Force, GPS, and more.
- Receiver is a USB peripheral: plug the receiver into your PC to get full screen live display and recording
- System includes: LCD Dashboard/Receiver, Onboard Black Box and Transmitter, Pitot tube, power cable, Windows CD with Virtual Instrument Display and Graphing, and instructions.
Bought this set but had range problems straight away, contacted the factory and they suggested some things to try but no joy.
I returned it to the US and they sent me a replacement 'no worries'
I bought it mainly as a vario but the altitide and speed data can be down loaded to the PC and is a great feature.
Would recomend you get the 900 mhz set.
Will get the GPS expander next.it works great and excellent product, quite versatile and invaluable if you're into competition flight or simply want to optimize your plane performance. Very handy also as variometer and "thermal sniffer".