Skysight Hobby products have forged a reputation for quality and reliability and are tested by FPV pilots for FPV pilots. The Sky-S60 transmitter packs a whopping 600mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz of power (750mW can be achieved at 28V), can transmit on 32 channels and is supplied with a pre-wired harness, this unit is perfect for long range aircraft use.
The Sky-S60 also boasts an impressive new feature, a built-in OSD (On Screen Display). This will provide flight data such as, satellite count, battery voltage, flight time, lat/long, altitude, horizontal distance, horizontal speed and flight mode.
Other features of this fantastic unit are, dual color dot-matrix OLED display, high contrast and brightness, supply voltage and current indications, 10 axis AHRS attitude detect, supports MAVLINK protocols plus much much more. See the complete list of features listed below.
If you are an FPV pilot then the new Sky-S60 is for you, its quality and reliability are second to none, what more could you wish for.
• Built in OSD
• Displays satellite count, battery voltage, flight time, lat/long, altitude, horizontal distance, horizontal speed, flight mode
• Dual color dot-matrix OLED display
• High contrast and brightness
• Supply current and current indications
• 600mW of power
• Automatic video switching (NTSC/PAL)
• 2 OSD panels, 3 display modes (OSD panel 1 with artificial horizon, OSD panel 2 without artificial horizon, OSD off) switched with a remote channel
• Built-in 10 axis AHRS attitude detect which contains a 3 axis accelerometer, 3 axis gyro, 3 axis digital compass, and barometric altimeter
• Supports GPS
• Supports all flight controllers
• Supports MAVLINK protocols
• Easy to use programming keys with on-board screen
• Easy to install
Supply Voltage: 6.5~28V
Transmission Power: 400mW@6.5V, 600mW@12V, 750mW@28V (test conditions 25°C on 5705MHz)
Antenna connector: SMA
Current Consumption: 0.4A@12V, 0.6A@28V
Temperature Range: -10°C~+80°C
Voltage Accuracy: ±0.05V@6.5V, ±0.1V@12V, ±0.5V@28V
Video Bandwidth: 5MHz@6.5V, 6MHz@12~28V
Audi Impedance: 4.7KΩ
Dimensions: 68 x 42 x 18mm
Band A: 5705/5685/5665/5645/5885/5905/5925/5945
Band B: 5733/5752/5771/5790/5809/5828/5847/5866
Band C: 5865/5845/5825/5805/5785/5765/5745/5725
Band D: 5740/5760/5780/5800/5820/5840/5860/5880
1 x Sky-S60 5.8GHz 600mW transmitter
1 x Omni-directional antenna (SMA)
1 x 2 pin servo type connector to 5 pin micro molex
1 x 4 pin servo type connector to 1 x 3 pin servo type connector and 1 x 3 pin mini molex
1 x 4 pin servo type connector to 2 pin JST with 1 x video and 1 x audio wire (no connectors)
1 x CD disc containing application software
1 x Instruction manual (see a copy under the "Files" tab)
easy to use works good.easy to use works good.easy to use works good.I got one of these a week ago. Very easy to set up, w/o a computer.
OSD works by itself, but if you add just a simple GPS it's AWESOME!
works with a fatshark cmos camera or a ccd like run cam swift. I power the setup with a 2 cell lipo and its great. IF hobby king were to add a pair of 5v pins to power the camera and gps that would make it even better. Its a must have for fpv'rs and it works