ZTW Spider PRO Series 20A OPTO ESC 2~4S (BLHELI Firmware)
The ZTW Spider PRO series of ESCs are a great choice for the popular FPV Racing multi-rotors.
Designed from the ground up for simple installation and easy setup and pre-flashed with BLHELI firmware to give a fast, super-smooth, linear throttle response which is ideal for racing multi-rotors.
Alongside the superb build quality, ZTW Spider PRO ESCs feature thermal overload protection and auto throttle shut down in the case of signal loss.
• Developed specifically for FPV Racing multi-rotor use
• Pre-flashed from the factory with BLHELI firmware
• Capable of using ONESHOT125
• Uses powerful, high-performance Silab F330 MCU at 48MHz
• Super-smooth and accurate throttle response
• Super fast refresh rate of up to 600Hz
• Ultra-low internal resistance
• Twisted pair cable to throttle which reduces cross talk.
Constant Current: 20A
Max Burst Current: 30A
Input Voltage: 7.4~14.8V (2~4S LiPoly)
Dimensions: 27 x 14 x 5.5mm
Servo Lead: JR Type
Please note: No battery or motor connectors are supplied.