Copy and Share the Below URL
The Spitfire 60 Sport is an all balsa/ply constructed .60 size nitro sport scale model.
Aimed squarely at sports flyers looking to venture into scale territory, without the associated expense of a true scale airframe. The scale looking elliptical wing and tail look fantastic in the air and also ensure good flying characteristics. Perfect for learning a proper scale flying style, the inboard flaps allowing the model to slow and float on the final approach - helping to teach you how to set up proper descent glide paths and finite throttle control.
This is a fantastic model that will help assist you in stepping up to larger scale models.
• Quality all built up balsa/ply construction
• Quality heat shrinkable plastic covering
• Fibreglass engine cowl
• 2 piece bolt on wing
• Tubular alloy wing joiner
• Moulded aileron servo trays
• Pre-installed inboard flaps
• Mechanical retractable landing gear
• Pre-marked firewall to suit ASP .60 2 stroke
• Substantial hardware pack
Wing span: 1650mm
6 channel radio (minimum)
7 standard size servos
.60 size 2c / .90 4 stroke nitro/gas engine