Introducing a new concept for Surface Radio Systems, specially made for drifting. The TrackStar D-Spec TS4G 2.4GHz 4-Channel Radio System!
What does TS4G stand for?
TS means TrackStar;
4 means 4 Channels and;
G means Gyro Integrated!
The TrackStar D-Spec TS4G 2.4GHz 4-Channel Radio System comes with a Gyro combined 4CH receiver, featuring a remote gain function which is adjustable by the dial on the transmitter. As there is no additional wires needed to connect the gyro, the TrackStar D-Spec TS4G 2.4GHz 4-Channel Radio System is the ultimate solution for those latest drift kits with a narrow chassis limiting room for extra accessories and add-ons. TrackStar D-Spec TS4G 2.4GHz 4-Channel Radio System is not only for drifters, RC F1 racers an also gain benefits from this new Radio System.
• 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS Digital Radio
• Includes 4-channel receiver intrgrated with gyro
• Remote gain function
• 4 cell Battery Holder for lighter Weight
• Accepts Optional 2S Li-Po or 2S Li-Fe Battery Packs
• 10 Model Memory
• Exponential, ST and TH curve Adjustments
• ST and TH Speed Adjustments
• Anti-Lock Braking
• Throttle Acceleration function
• Programmable Mixes function
• Digital Trims
• Digital Battery Voltage Monitor
Nominal Input Voltage: 4.6~12.0V
Low Voltage Warning: YES (lower than 4.6V)
Dry Weight: 420g
Frequency: 2.4GHz FHSS 4CH
Charger port: YES
Gyro Integrated: YES
Nominal Input Voltage: 4.4~8.6V
Frequency: 2.4GHz FHSS 4CH
TS4G 2.4Ghz FHSS 4-Channel Digital Transmitter
TS4G 2.4Ghz 4-Channel Gyro Integrated Receiver
4xAA's or 2S LiPoly/LiFe Battery Pack for transmitter
Picked this up for my e-Revo. So far, it works great. I haven't tried the gyro yet, but will shortly. Great bang for the buck so far.
If I had to have a complaint, using a Serif font in the setup menu is just plain weird.
Great 4 channel radio for this price. Huge options and settings. The Gyro and ABS functions are a nice plus and working well. Cons: made of in very cheap plastic but for this price you can't to have much better.
1. Gyro is flaky. Sometimes it simply doesn't work. Sometimes I can power on my Losi and the gyro is working and sometimes I turn it on and nothing happens. Maybe there is a pattern to it, but I haven't figured it out yet.
2. Case falls apart really easily. I had to tape mine together just to keep it from falling apart.
1. The gyro direction was reversed for me and there is nothing in the manual to fix this. To fix it, once bound, press the bind button twice quickly.
2. TEST YOUR FAILSAFE. My esc had to be reversed which means when I tested my failsafe my throttle went to 100% instead of 0%. To fix this you need to go into the f/s (failsafe) menu and set it accordingly. This isn't in the manual either.
Other than that I've been happy with it. It has a ton of features for the money.Received mine yesterday and I'm really happy whit it.
The radio works fine, it's self explanatory and I didn't have to use the manuel.
As some people said you have to be careful with the fail safe, it works fine on mine but I had to set it properly. The first time I tried I lifted the car, turned off the radio and I noticed that the failsafe position was max throttle (it might have to do with the fact that I reversed the throttle channel) but after 30 seconds of settings it's fine.
The settings are easy, the radio works well, RC competitor might like a Futaba better but since I just want to bash around it's perfect with me.this Radio System's transmitting power is 82mw with 2.4ghz.
i measured it by "immersion rf power meter" (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idproduct=51616)
it looks weak, but it has about 250m long range in stably.will not recommand this.
We have 3 of this radio, the neutral is moving and sometime back ward does not work.
On one radio it was impossible to remove the gyro. The solution we foud is to turn the big kcnob on the right of the radio.
Another guy in or club by the radio and probleme are the same with neutral.We have 3 off these and all have the same probleme neutral is moving.
On one radio it 's impossible to disable the gyro, the only way we found is to turn the big kcnob on the right couter clock wise.
i will not recommande this radio the TS3 was very nice with all option needed.
One off my friend bought one also and have the same probleme.
i will wright to HB to complain if they ear about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Works perfect, I use it with Turnigy 1:16 racing buggy.Very good transmitter ! Im so happy with my SCT after i bought this transmitter. No uncontrolled driving anymore. The car allways moves straight forward. Specialy for fast cars preferable.Sieht zwar sehr einfach aus, bietet aber Einstellungen die bei h?heren Preisklassen fehlen. Der eingeaute Gyro im Empf?nger ist ein tolle Zugabe f?r Hecktriebler oder Onroaddrifter!