More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech lithium polymer batteries are built with an LiCo nano-technology substrate complex greatly improving power transfer making the oxidation/reduction reaction more efficient, this helps electrons pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance.
In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rate than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) battery.
For those that love graphs, it means a straighter, longer curve. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance.
Excellent news for 3D pilots!
Unlike other batteries, TURNIGY nano-techs are the real deal, delivering unparalleled performance!
This particular battery has a 2-pin Molex connector. Please refer to the attached image as this Battery has the "A" plug polarity. Please make sure this battery suites your connection. The wrong polarity will damage your electronics.
Voltage: 1S1P / 1 Cell / 3.7V
Discharge: 25C Constant / 50C Burst
Weight: 15g (including wire, plug & case)
Dimensions: 39 x 25 x 8.5mm
Discharge Plug: Losi compatible
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate(C):
Excellent lipos! I use these on a FPV Walkera Ladybird with a few modifications and have over 7 mins flight time. When charging, it puts in over 400mah and flight times reflect this, unlike some others 260/300 esc. I have 3 of these in my possession and almost 30 mins air time so very happy with these!