Now officialy approved by ROAR for race use!
More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech lithium polymer batteries are built with an LiCo nano-technologysubstrate complex greatly improving power transfer making the oxidation/reduction reaction more efficient, this helps electrons pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance.
In short, less voltage sag and a higher discharge rate than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) battery.
Unfortunately with other big brands, numbers, ratings and graphs can be fudged. Rest assured, TURNIGY nano-techs are the real deal, delivering unparalleled performance!
Voltage: 2S2P / 2S Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 30C Constant / 60C Burst
Dimensions: 138 x 46 x 25mm
Balance Plug: JST-HX
Discharge Plug: 4mm Bullet-connector to your own custom plug
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity. These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels.
This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate(C):
I purchased this for my drift car, i was surprised with the high level of quality. The Battery is cheap but good, the cell resistance was just 3 ohm which i barely get with all the other batteries i tried so far.
100% recommendedI bet these batteries are great, but...
My order was lost in transit and now HobbyKing will not issue a refund or even talk with the carrier in order to get this resolved in a timely manner. They think it's acceptable for me to was 4 weeks for the "investigation" to be completed when FedEx has already confirmed the shipment was lost.
I would love to give these batteries a rave review, but that's hard to do when I am out $70 plus for them and shipping with no actual batteries to test.
If you're willing to talk HobbyKing pull up order 20014361565 and call me.
- Jake C.Good battery. Works well. Thats about all there is to say.I use this lipo in a Turnigy Trooper SCTx4 and it delivers. Tons of power and run time is more than 20 mins. Internal resistance is, 2 and 1m ohm! Thats pretty damn good.Great pack. feels really well made, and delivers the power great. just make sure that if buying this kind of pack, you have clearance for the vertical cables.zeer goede batterij ! een zeer goede aanrader , deze wordt gebruikt in een touringcar 1/10Un super produit pour un prix imbattable. J'en utilis deux pour mon traxxas e-maxx et il a une puissance incroyable, je recommande.Great Lipo for a good price. Just like all the other nano-techs I haveGreat Batteries. I ordered 3 of them and have not had an issue with any of them. Easy to solder and strong feeeling case around the lipo packs. Will order again soonThese batteries are great for 1/10 scale EP trucks. For the capacity it's about the same size as a 5000mAh battery with extra bang for your buck. Got it during the half yearly sale so even better value. Would highly recommend buying the low profile 4mm gold connectors as most likely than not, you will have little space in most 1/10 scale car to easily slip in. More than happy to give tis 5 star.