YEP ESC series offers a super smooth linear throttle responce making them exceptional fixed wing and helicopter ESCs. The features offered in this ESC are only matched by the most expensive european brands at a fraction of the cost. The super smooth soft start, along with its ultra high resolution throttle response puts this ESC in a class of its own!
YEP ESCs are built with the highest quality components to ensure true-to-rating current handling and high efficiency operation. Although quality is a tag line mentioned by many manufacturers you'll notice the difference the moment you remove the YEP ESC from the box.
All YEP ESCs can be programmed via optional programing card or by transmitter stick inputs.
• Powerful 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• Adjustable F3A brake.
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Active free-wheeling circuit allows for unlimited "partial load" capability
• LED status display
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30°
• Blocked rotation protection (senses a jammed motor and stops motor rotation)
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Over-temperature protection and overload alarm
• Anti sparking circuit: reduces connection sparks (for HV ESC)
• Throttle signal lose protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cut-off.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
***This ESC is compatible with both helicopter and airplane models.***
Max Cont Current: 80A
Max Burst Current: 100A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6 cells li-XX or 6-16 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
BEC: 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 50x30mm
Weight: 70g (including wires)
YEP programming card required to access the full suit of programming options.
It is very lightweight for a 80A ESC. I must have had bad luck as my ESC seems to be defective because at high RPM it does not run consistently. I have filled in a RMA and I do believe HK will give a solution (I have had no problems with customer service so far).
However, about 3 years ago I bought a 30A YEP ESC from HK and it was brilliant. It supplied more power than any other 30A ESC I had and it was lighter. I used it over hundred hours and I ended up giving it to a friend as a gift (he is still using it). Once again I think I just have had bad luck with this unit. That's why I cannot give it 5 stars.Works flawless. Nice quality. Very nice price.
I have been using it in my Talon for FPVVery nice ESC and in combination with the programming card it is very comfortable to configuarte.
Options are versatile but there are also some auto-settings which make it easier for unexperienced users.Guter und zuverl?ssiger Regler. Die 80 A sollte man aber nicht aussch?pfen. Relative gro?e Abmessung aber f?r dasGeld zu Empfehlen. Eine Prog-Card ist aber schon fast Pflicht. Achtung! Einige 100er Regler haben Motorabsteller.....Keiner weiss warum....ich auch nicht ( hatte es beim 100er 1 Mal) Deshalb Wechsel zum 80A Regler in der Hoffnung das ich keinen faulen erwische.No comprar este producto, malo y poco fiable.
Despus de unos 10 vuelos, ha fallado y no funciona. Afortunadamente el modelo no estaba en vuelo.Great ESC, used in Exta 300S /Emax 3520/05 925kv and it works perfect. Soft start, no heat, lots of setting. Programmation via the programmation card is very easy. I recommended to buy programming card - rogramming
just with transmitter is possible, but not so comfortable. Gives a nice impression of quality overall.The YEPs are obviously closely related to another esc I won't name. But if you can't get these to work with your setup, you've done something wrong.Had two of these with no problems, easy to setup with the YEP programming card. Explanations of programming for Acro on UTubebest esc ever from HK buuuy iitReplaced a castle 80 amp esc with separate bec with this ESC. Runs my geared inrunner very smoothly. My IMAC style setup is:
6s 5,000 mah zippy battery pack
Yep 80 amp esc
Astro 40 3-turn inrunner, 1800 KV, geared 4.67:1
APC 16-10 prop, approx 60 amps , approx 1200 watts (havn't used wattmeter in years)
Timing 6 degrees, brake off, active freewheel on, PWM 11 kHz
Flies my 7.5 lb (3.39 kg), 8 year-old Staudacher very well,.
Very happy with this esc. I no only use Castle for HV applications, for anything under 6s I use YEP (I have 2 30's, 2 60's, and the 80).
Tx programing download now [102kb] UserManual download now [41kb] Yep Anleitung, Sender Setup, Deutsch download now [52kb] User Manual download now [41kb] Manual german / Anleitung deutsch download now [52kb] Manual_CZ_karta download now [228kb] Tx Programming download now [102kb] User Manual download now [41kb] 893329926X10239X4-4.pdf download now [102.32Kb]