YEP ESC series offers a super smooth linear throttle responce making them exceptional fixed wing and helicopter ESCs. The features offered in this ESC are only matched by the most expensive european brands at a fraction of the cost. The super smooth soft start, along with its ultra high resolution throttle response puts this ESC in a class of its own!
YEP ESCs are built with the highest quality components to ensure true-to-rating current handling and high efficiency operation. Although quality is a tag line mentioned by many manufacturers you'll notice the difference the moment you remove the YEP ESC from the box.
All YEP ESCs can be programmed via optional programing card or by transmitter stick inputs.
• Powerful 5.7-7.4-8.0v/12A Selectable BEC
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• ESC has separate programming lead built-in so there is no need to unplug from RX
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• Adjustable F3A brake.
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Active free-wheeling circuit allows for unlimited "partial load" capability
• LED status display
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30°
• Blocked rotation protection (senses a jammed motor and stops motor rotation)
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Over-temperature protection and overload alarm
• Anti sparking circuit: reduces connection sparks (for HV ESC)
• Throttle signal loss protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cut-off.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
Max Cont Current: 90A
Max Burst Current: 105A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6 cells li-XX or 6-16 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd Battery
BEC: 5.7v - 7.4v - 8.0v/12A Selectable BEC
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 50 x 30 x 15mm
Weight: 85g (including wires)
YEP programming card required to access the full suit of programming options.
This is a not so good copy of the genuine one. It has a huge capacitor back packed on its back side. With this it will hardly fit into a sailors fuselage.Phantastischer Regler - verwunderlich, dass der "Clone" frher am Markt war als das angebliche Original. Wer kopiert da von wem?
A strong and small controller, i use it in my Durafly EFX Racer with a NTM Prop Drive Series 35-36A 1800Kv / 875w motor and a apm 7x8 prop. 100A for 10 seconds are no problem.mode gouv store n'est pas bon, j'ai la version 150A qui marche pourtant trs bien dans ce mode.BEC Failed instantly. Checked it with a multimeter and now it puts out 9.9v glad I didn't just plug it in.Using those in a sailplane with Kontronik Kira motor and it works great. Really nice and smooth throttle resolution, great brake, Great ESC!!!Hello,
The BEC delivered 17V at first attempt for an expected 7.4v !!
Receiver died but fortunaltelly, the BEC was not connected to my expensive servos and FBL module !
Finally, within the following seconds some components of the ESC "explode".
I have a lot of YEP ESC ant it's the fist witch is faulty... Try a request RMA and waiting for the inital evaluation from HK.
Will update later.
FranckI am using two of these to power 2 x Dr Mad Thrust 68mm 2200Kv fan units in my LX F4J Phantom. Programming is essential and was easy using the programming card. Be sure you hear a "tone" whenever you enter a setting - this means it was saved to the ESC. I screwed this up initially and was getting frustrated that my settings were not having an impact. Despite the separate programming cable, I had to send the main receiver cable to the card, and a jumper cable to the ESC (the jumper is supplied with the card). This permitted programming. Default set-up is for a heli, so I needed to set the start-up speed to "plane fast" to get crisp throttle response - this setting also affects the acceleration throughout the throttle range. My only wish is that we could reverse the rotation direction - I had to do it the "old way" and swap two wires from the motors to the ESCs (not easily accessible in a jet). I also cut the heatsink free of the shrink wrap and pulled the label off for better cooling. I changed out all wires to higher gauge based on the currents - I now concur that the stock wires appear to be undersized. Despite requiring mods, I find these ESCs to be the most reliable out there with highest quality and capacity.I have this 2 qty ,its high quality and it has power bec 12 volts which iam using in my 20cc cap232 3d , I recommend thisAwesome. using it on my 450 Tarot High end 3D Machine to run TGY 306 HV on 8 VOlts.
Also it HAS AN RPM SENSOR from the signal cable of the programming lead! just Y-split it off into a housing and guide into mini-v stabi for instant vstabi govenor!