Looking for some special offers or in-stock items in the Asian-Pacific region? We're offering these featured RC Planes and Drones for our Asian and Global hobbyists!
Available in the Hong Kong Warehouse for you:
H-King Voltigeur MkII 3D EPO Aerobatic Plane 1220mm (48") (PNF)
The Voltigeur is a well-known performer and we've just taken it to the next level. Flying the Voltigeur is a dream, using the recommended 3S LiPo battery for aerobatics and sports flying it handles like a trainer, docile, and extremely predictable. But it morphs into a 3D beast with that very same 3s battery. Everything from rolling circles, waterfalls, inverted harriers, and blenders - nothing will stop the Voltigeur.
We improved the motor design to provide more power (1900g thrust), better efficiency, and cooler running (5% lower temperature). To help with the extremes of 3D flying the servo arms have been beefed up and the landing gear has been improved with carbon fiber legs. No more applying stickers as they are factory-fitted too. There is even a bigger, better ESC access hole for more airflow.
- EPO foam lightweight construction
- Large control surfaces for extreme 3D flying
- New powerful motor package for 1900g of thrust on 3S 11.1V (34A), 13x6.5, 9% increase
- High-speed metal gear servos
- Ball link control horns
- Better servo horns to handle all the 3D stress
- Large easy to access battery hatch
- Composite glass-fiber wing tube
- Carbon Fiber undercarriage with lightweight wheels
- High strength nylon wing bolts
- Highly visible and unique combination decals (factory fitted)
- Scale pilot figure
H-King (PNF) P-51D Moonbeam McSwine 750mm (30") V2 w/6 Axis ORX Flight Stabilizer
This H-King version of the classic P-51D warbird is manufactured in a superbly finished EPO foam in an authentic blue and silver color scheme with all the decals pre-applied. This is the updated V2 version of this popular model and it now comes with a built-in 6 axis ORX flight stabilization system to make it even easier to fly. The stabilization system utilizes a 32bit MCU and a 6-axis digital gyro for ultra-fast control response, it can also be switched from beginner mode to expert mode.
The H-King P-51D Mustang "Moonbeam McSwine" is based on a Mustang built in 1944 and flown by Captain William T. Whisner. Whisner joined the 487th Fighter Squadron which was part of the 352nd Fighter group based in Bodney, England. This group became affectionately known as the "Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney". Capt. Whisner was credited with 15.5 aerial victories during World War II which made him a triple ace, an outstanding achievement. The Mustang was one of the iconic US fighters from this era: it was cheap to build, had long-range, fast, maneuverable, and would take a lot of punishment.
- Authentic scale detail
- Outstanding flight characteristics
- Fitted with ORX flight stabilizer with 2 different flight modes (Beginner and Expert)
- Efficient 4 blade propeller
- High torque brushless motor
- Complete high-quality hardware package
H-King Radjet 800 EPO 800mm (31.5") (PNF)
The Radjet 800 has been tested and flown to within an inch of its life and it performed flawlessly, not only in terms of light performance but also reliability, and believe me, we tried hard to kill the test version! It's a simple build with the motor, ESC and servos pre-installed, even the decals are pre-applied! It has several impressively simple and practical features such as the plastic skid on the length of the underside of the fuselage that will protect your Radjet from the usual tears and gouges, effective cooling for the ESC and lipoly.
But, it doesn't stop there, oh no! What's it like to fly? Utterly brilliant! The light flying weight means that the outrunner motor gives tons of performance, the Radjet will pull massive loops and is capable of some pretty precise aerobatics, it's quick, no doubt about it but throttle back and it becomes a total pussycat, fly it like you stole it or glide around, either way, it's a hoot! So to sum up, it looks great, it's easy to assemble, flies brilliantly, is reliable, fast, and cheap...Radjet? You better believe it!
- "Plug and Fly" format, simply add your own radio system and batteries
- Open Fuse to allow battery placement well into fuse to allow for perfect CG
- Potent brushless power system pre-installed
- Tough EPO foam construction
- Bright colors for easy orientation in the air
- Digital metal gear servos pre-installed
- Easy assembly
Durafly Tomahawk (PNF) Mini Class FPV Racing Wing EPO 670mm (26")
The Durafly Tomahawk is the best way to get into mini racing FPV flying wings. The wingspan is 670mm (26 inches) so it can be easily placed in your car for a weekend flight. The wing is designed for stable flying and also for all the extreme racing maneuvers.
Being a plug and fly model all you need is a transmitter and receiver, add a battery and your flying. For flying in FPV mode just add your own HS1177 style camera and video transmitter put your goggles on and enjoy the flight. The camera position gives an uninterrupted view for extreme flying.
- Plug and Fly, simply add RX and LiPo (not included) and fly!
- Beautifully molded, Quality EPO construction and finish
- Ball Links on all controls
- Large wing area combines stability with a wide flight envelope
- Fast access battery hatch
- Decal set with four colors Red/Blue/Green/Orange
- Easy to add FPV equipment (not included)
Wing Wing Z-84 EPO 845mm (KIT)
The Wing Wing Z-84 is big fun in a small package! With its low price and ultra-tough EPO foam construction, the Wing Wing offers excellent value and fun at a price you can't beat!
This version of the Wing Wing arrives in kit form, so you will need to add your own motor/ESC, servos, 4 channel transmitter/receiver, and batteries. Simply glue on the wings & vertical stabs, install your electronics, set up your control rods and you're ready to fly!
- Ultra-tough EPO foam construction
- Large cooling holes for the battery compartment
- Aerobatic flight capability
- Easy assembly
Lark (Ready to Fly) 2.4GHz 6-Axis FPV Quadcopter w/ Camera and LCD Screen (Black)
With its built-in camera, SD card storage, ergonomically designed handset with an inbuilt screen that combines all of the flight controls with the video functions, and 6 axis stabilization, the Lark is a fantastic all-in-one package to begin aerial videography. Live video streaming from the underslung 640 x 480p @ 30Mbps camera to the large 4.3-inch screen gives you a clear view of the action and the ability to record it to the SD card and upload your JPEG or AVI files to an email and social media using the supplied USB data cable.
The Lark has a smart-looking and tough molded plastic body to protect the electronic components from damage and give a streamlined appearance as well as aiding orientation. Bright LED navigation lights give fantastic visibility even in low light conditions and at a distance. 6-Axis stability ensures that the Lark is straightforward to fly and the 2 switchable flight modes allow you to choose between a relaxing video cruise or a high speed, action-packed blast around the park with 360-degree rolls and flips thrown in!
- 6-Axis gyro stabilization
- Molded plastic body
- Integrated FPV system with adjustable camera tilt
- Large 4.3" screen built into the transmitter
- Spare blade set included
- Optional propeller guards
- LED Lights for night flying
- 360-degree flip/roll function
- 2-speed modes
Walkera QR Y100 (Ready to Fly) WiFi FPV Mini Hexacopter iOS and Android Compatible (Mode 1)
The QR Y100 is Walkera's FPV mini hexacopter and has an onboard camera capable of sending back a live HD video feed via 2.4GHz WiFi to your iOS or Android device. It can even be flown from your mobile device meaning that you can fly it without a transmitter.
The QR Y100 flight control system utilizes a high-precision 6-axis gyro offering extremely stable flight or FPV. This makes it easy for beginners and for very precise control that experienced users enjoy. It also includes "one key take-off", "one key land", "one key go home" and "follow me" mode, all of which can be controlled easily from your Android/iOS device! Additionally, it features a high-precision altitude sensor allowing the QR Y100 to maintain its altitude.
This version of the QR Y100 comes as "Ready to Fly" including the Devo 4 2.4GHz transmitter, a 1600mAh LiPo battery, and a dual-port USB battery charger. You will simply need your own Walkera Devo series transmitter and/or iOS/Android device to fly.
- "Ready to Fly" - ready to fly with the included Devo 4 transmitter and/or IOS/Android device
- One key take-off, one key land, one key go home and follow me functions
- Supports video recording/photo taking directly saved to IOS/Android device via Wi-Fi
- Super cool molded plastic body gives this quad a futuristic aircraft look
- On-board FPV camera providing a live video feed during flight
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi link for flight control and sending a live video feed to your IOS or Android device
- Can be flown with any Devo series transmitter or with your IOS/Android device via 2.4GHz Wi-Fi control
- Large propellers provide power and high efficiency offering flight times of over 15 minutes
WLToys V666 (Ready to Fly) FPV Quadcopter w/ 5.8Ghz Monitor, 720P HD Camera and Altitude Hold
The V666 is the ideal platform for budget-minded pilots. Once you open the box, not only do you get a Ready-to-Fly (RTF) multirotor with a 2.4GHz transmitter but the package also includes a 4.3 inch 5.8GHz FPV monitor with a built-in receiver that mounts directly to the transmitter.
To capture and provide the live video feed a high definition 720p 30FPS camera with a built-in 5.8Ghz FPV transmitter is also included, along with a 4GB memory card to store your videos or stills. Its camera is simple and easy to set up so you can get the best possible flight footage.
The V666 also features a molded lightweight EPP durable foam body making it extremely crash-resistant. The onboard 6-axis gyro with adjustable control sensitivity makes it super easy to fly as it keeps the model stable, even when there is a steady breeze! It has an altitude sensor and when activated in flight, holds its current altitude allowing you to concentrate on obtaining the perfect shots! Other flight features include automatic takeoff and one key landing.
- 5.8GHz FPV monitor included for real-time video flight footage
- 720p 30FPS HD camera with anti-vibration damping mount
- FPV 5.8GHz real-time video transmission
- Lightweight EPP airframe for excellent durability
- Switchable transmitter, switches between Mode 1 and Mode 2
- 6 axis Gyro for super stable slight
- Built-in altitude hold function
- Automatic takeoff and one key landing
Syma X8C Venture with HD Camera
One of the biggest quadcopter camera platforms you can buy in this price range, the Syma X8C Venture is the perfect model to develop and improve your aerial flying and camera skills and as a 350 size camera platform, the Syma X8C Venture is definitely the smart choice to help you get accustomed to flying larger multicopters.
You will find that the stability of the Venture is excellent! The 6-Axis gyroscopic flight board delivers strong aerial stability and fantastic wind resistance with flight further assisted with headless intelligent orientation control (IOC) mode.
Powered by a 7.4V LiPo battery, assembly takes less than 15 minutes with an up-flying weight of just over 600g.
The Syma X8C Venture is easy to set up, easy to fly and makes it easy for you to start capturing quality aerial photography and video.
- 2 Megapixel HD Camera
- Robust construction
- 6 axis gyro stabilization
- Intelligent Orientation Control (Headless) mode
- 2.4Ghz 4 Channel control
- LED lighting
Hear it First: Join our Mailing List
Sign up to receive new product updates, exclusive discounts, news, and more!