After a hard session make sure you lube up your shaft and piston with a bit of Cox Lube so next time you don't have to crank it over so much to get warmed up. The perfect solution to keep your Cox engine (or any other make for that matter) in perfect condition. It is a high quality inhibitive oil that prevents corrosion etc when using high nitro fuels.
• Does not turn gummy like other solvent based oils
• One application rustproofs and protects for years
• Field tested and recommended by experts
• Gets rid of castor oil "gunk"
• Hi- density and long lasting
• Ideal for long storage of your engines
• Reduces friction and wear at start up
• Specially formulated for maximum performance
• Suits all engine brands large or small