The EzUHF 8 channel receiver (lite edition) is a super lightweight 8CH receiver for use with the ImmersionRC EzUHF system. It can provide long range control of your FPV model.
Compact Long-Range R/C Receiver
Lightweight, single-antenna version of the 8 channel receiver with a similar feature set.
The antenna input contains a 7-section ceramic low-pass filter, which silences interference from nearby high-power video transmitters on 900/1.2/2.4/… bands. Attenuation at 900MHz is > 40dB, at 2.4GHz > 75dB, right at the antenna input.
Mikrokopter Compatibility Programmable
MK mode, emits raw PPM on a chosen channel. The EzUHF Rx is an ideal receiver to use on Mikrokopters used for longer-range flights.
The ceramic filtering is a huge benefit on a small MK frame, which has a Video Tx antenna nearby.
EzLink connection to an EzOSD
No more guessing! the EzLink cable connects the EzUHF to an EzOSD on-screen display. All critical parameters are sent to the OSD, which displays them live on the display, and downlinks them along with the antenna-tracking telemetry.
A ground-based EzAntennaTracker displays the parameters on its LCD display, and the ImmersionPlayer application plots them on its Google-Earth™ overlay.
• Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
• 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
• -113dBm Sensitivity
• Single Antenna configuration
• Ceramic filtered input, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
• Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM on a chosen channel
• Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
• USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades and advanced configuration
• EzLink connection to a EzOSD, providing in-flight display and telemetry down-linked parameters:
-RSSI Ant. 1
-SNR for each freq. bin
• Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
• 8 standard servo connectors
• Failsafe, preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
Power Requirements: 4.8~6V, 35mA
Weight: 10g (w/out antenna and wire leads)
Nice UHF equipment. As with all UHF gear, it is for advanced flyers and best suited to more remote flying sites.Good product, work as it should. this unit come with latest FW .The Best way to flight long range on 250mm qav !Very nice smooth receiver, fine working with my FPV model.with stock antenna 2200m and no problem,in a populated city,will try further soonJust received mine, but haven't flown it yet. Plenty of others have, so I'll post about a small issue instead: The receiver takes a llittle longer to clear outputs from failsafe settings than most other receivers, and since the factory throttle failsafe is 50pcnt, this will confuse most ESCs. You need to ignore the ESC misbehaviour and do your failsafe setting (zero throttle) before you can fly. I have no idea how to go about the problem if you want a 50pcnt failsafe throttle (f.i. for a quadcopter). Appears to be a design flaw...Have used this receiver in 2 builts.
With a dipole antenna I got 8km on 200mw output with 600mw you probably get around 15-25km (I've done 13km so far). You need a clean built though...
It's a great receiver and very light.
Also can output RSSI through a designated channel (software)
or obviously with EZOSD the best osd out there.
I must say if you are new to fpv and think about what uhf/osd to get go for Immersion RC.