The Holybro Kakute AIO V1.0 F3 flight controller comes with FC, OSD and PDB integrated into the same package. This makes it very simple and convenient to build a racing drone. The flight controller has a 32-bit processor with 256kb flash for extra processing speed. The MPU6050 gyro/accelerometer is less susceptible to high-frequency vibrations. And a dedicated boot button makes firmware flashing a breeze. OSD interface is highly customizable and can be setup to your requirements.
No more pin headers to get in the way as all wiring is soldered straight to the board to reinforced, gold-plated solder pads for trouble free soldering.
Input voltage is for 7V to 42V which allows the board to be powered directly from a 6S battery pack. PDB maximum continuous current is 120A. Filtered voltage output of 5V 800mA and 3.3V 150mA to power peripherals such as GPS, RX, BLACKBOX, OSD. 5v/3.3v RX selectable.
The FC comes with Cleanflight (RACE target) but is Raceflight and Betaflight ready. BLHeli flashing is supported by the hardware. MWOSD firmware is preloaded.
The Kakute AIO V1.0 FC with OSD is the best package for your racing drone.
• STM32F303CCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit processor
• MPU6050 Gyro/Accelerometer
• ATmega328P with Arduino Bootloader (minim OSD)
• MAX7456 Monochrome On-Screen Display (minim OSD)
• FTDI Cable Compatible Pinout (minim OSD)
• High quality, gold plated PCB
• Micro USB connector for programming
• High Voltage Input, 7 to 42V (up to 6S)
• Cleanflight support (RACE target), Raceflight ready, Beatflight ready
• BLHeli flashing supported by hardware
• XT60 connector with 80mm wire
Dimensions: 36x47.5x7mm (includes USB in height)
Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes