EagleTree MicroPower E-Logger
NEW: Eagle Tree continues to innovate in data collection with the eLogger V4. In addition to greatly enhanced resolution and accuracy, the V4 now supports voltage to 80 volts, current to 100 amps (150 amps optional), GPS (with optional GPS Expander), 5 x the logging capacity of the V2, Three Temperatures, and Throttle Logging (or logging of two RPMs)!
Here are the key features of the MicroPower:
- Logs pack current to +/- 100 amps and voltage from about 5 volts to 80 volts
- Current is measured with a true Hall Effects Sensor - NOT a power robbing resistance shunt!
- Great for bench monitoring of battery charging also!
- NEW: Accepts optional inexpensive sensors for three Temperatures, RPM (brushless, magnetic or optical), Airspeed, Altitude, GPS, Servo Current, and more, available below
- All data is logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the power is removed
- Software computes Wattage, mAH, etc. for complete e-flight data.
- Fully Compatible with Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP
- Integrated USB with included cable (NOT a USB to serial port cable like other loggers)
- Supports simultaneous Temp and RPM sensors, or two Temps
- Weighs about 0.8 oz (22 grams). Version with Wire Leads weighs slightly more.
- Supports USB Live Mode, which lets you see whats happening in the model LIVE on the bench, on your PC
- Adjustable logging rate (from 50 samples per second to one sample every 5 minutes)
- Comes with our state of the art Windows virtual playback display and graphing software
- Powerful Graphing software has advanced charting features, such as amps vs volts
- Internet Updatable firmware - as we add new features or (heaven forbid) have a firmware bug, the update is just a download away! No need to ship hardware back and forth.
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Supports the Powepanel LCD Display
- FPV OSD Ready
Read More here;
Great product! I just bought a second full set. I just wish HK stocked the guardian expander in the USA. I end up buying those somewhere else.excelente , guarda todos los datos del vuelo , indica con muy buena resolucion los volatajes y amperes consumidossuper in combination with the osd pro and the gps v4!
really easy to use with
the new downloadeable program is only in deutschWorks like a charm. Cant go wrong with Eagle Tree.This is the fourth on I have - works wellExcellent value. I am recording loop temp, two micro temps, bl rpm, voltage, current, throttle position, and airspeed. Have bench tested so far and everything works perfect. The software contains many adjustable parameters. I recommmend taking some time to familiarize yourself with using it before you start flying and recording data. All sensors are very lightweight. I will be using this system with my EDF's on the bench as well as in the air. Should be great for measuring static efflux.Fantastic data logger, nice software, heaps of extensions that work with it. I'd highly recommend getting the powerpanel LCD at the same time for realtime display
I use this device to analyse different equipment setups for my planes on a test bench. This allows optimum settings before putting the aicraft in the airGreat item... For use in my quadcopterEl mejor e-loger, con su conjunto, el mas completo del mercado y precio de hk