Grab a bargain with this ex-display item still in original packaging.
- Crisp text, shadowed to ensure visibility against a summer sky, or a winter evening.
- No need for a PhD to install and configure.
- Robust design, reverse polarity protection, overvoltage protection
- Firmware upgrades without a PIC programmer, standard USB port (mini-USB B) on-board
-Simple, uncluttered display, just the essentials. ‘Which way is home’, and ‘how long can I stay up here’.
- Warnings for low battery voltage, pack capacity reached, too high, too far, etc.
- Periodic Amateur radio callsign broadcast, to comply with FCC regulations.
- OSD control from a spare servo channel (optional), or by direct link to the EzUHF Rx.
- Intuitive menu system, with onboard menu buttons
- After-flight debriefing, shows a summary of the flight: Max. altitude, max. distance, max. speed, average speed, distance flown, etc.
- 10Hz GPS update rate
- 100A Current sensor
- PAL/NTSC auto-detect
- Digital link to the EzUHF Receiver for full uplink status during flight.
- Uncluttered display, enjoy the view, not the OSD clutter!
No warranty available for this item.
Item used as a display item only.
Please do not ask questions as the item will be sold out within 24hrs.
No backorders allowed.
Scratch & Dent items are sold as-is. What you see in the photo is what you will get.
Because HobbyKing loses money on each Scratch/Dent item sold we cannot offer warranty or answer questions on these products.
Item will be deactivated once a 0 stock level is reached.
Please see PRODUCT ID: EZOSD for more details.