The G-3D gimbal is a high-precision and portable 3-Axis brushless gimbal specifically designed for use with the iLook, iLook+, GoPro and Turnigy ActionCam series cameras. Adopting aluminium alloy CNC precision machining, brushless motor drive and high accuracy electronic control system, it can be widely applied to film photography, aerial photography and FPV flight. This highly precise and stable structure can ensure the aircraft accurately controls the mounted camera to keep stable during high-speed flying and take the best aerial photography pictures and videos.
The Walkera G-3D is bolt-on compatible with the Walkera QR X350PRO, X800 and TALI H500 multi-rotor aircraft.
• Full 3-Axis stabilization - yaw, tilt and roll
• Easy to use, ultra stable and accurate
• Smart design and aluminium alloy frame
• Direct drive brushless motor control and various control angles
• Seamless support for iLook, iLook+, GoPro 3 and Turnigy ActionCam
• Supports iLook, iLook+, GoPro and Turnigy ActionCam video auxiliary output
• Supports power supply voltage compensation
• Features motor drive short circuit protection
• Features real-time yaw, pitch and roll adjustment via receiver outputs
• Supports user adjustable initial tilt and roll angle
• Supports stick position mode and rate mode
• Support online firmware upgrade (UP02 and UP02 adapter required)
Operating voltage: DC 7.4V~28V (recommended 12V, 3S Li-Po battery)
Operating current: 500mA~600mA (depends on the voltage supplied and motor power)
Operating temperature: -15°C~65°C
Sensor: 3-axis MEMS gyro and 3-axis MEMS accelerometer
Control accuracy: 0.02°
Angle control range: -135°~90°(tilt); -45°~45°(roll)
Applicable camera: iLook / iLook+ / GoPro series / Tunigy ActionCam
Weight: 188g (without camera)
Box dimension: 150x127x98mm
It stopped. I used it 8-12 times in last half year. Only one blinking green led.. I called to Walkera too BEWARE nothing support and I haven't got any answer (write to Walkera directly and called!!!! look folow video (my and another user) http://youtu.be/-x5677B5CAc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJxrQUzIvs PLEASE don' wate time and money for this. Hobbyking told me replace this or back my money.. but I need send me back ... I waste my time and I lost my money (shipping cost is my :(((( .. and I am very disappointed..It was fine. It almost working ootb. you need noting to adjust.
...But one day by plugin in the batterie it died. The same configuration and batterie as everytime befor.
Seems many users have problems with walkera g3d.
It just dies to fast.
At least 3 crowns. the few times it worked it worked very good.Appears very well made and precise. Paperwork included was not completely clear on entire connection points. First gimbal so I need to research proper connections.