A high wing sport plane with style and grace, the Little Apple 50 is a nitro or electric powered plane anyone can enjoy. The Little Apple arrives almost ready to fly, just needing final assembly and equipment installation to be ready to fly! The all balsa airframe is strong and light weight and is covered in a multi-color plastic film. Aluminum landing gear, fiberglass wheel pants and matching cowl round out the model nicely.
The large wing and light weight give the Little Apple excellent slow flight characteristics, while the tail wheel landing gear gives optimal ground handling, making this a touch and go machine! With plenty of power on tap when powered by a .46~.50 2-stroke nitro or equivalent brushless motor, you can perform a variety of sport aerobatics, then sit back and enjoy its docile handling characteristics. Assembly at the field goes quickly with thumb screw type nylon bolts. No need for any tools! Access the fuel tank or flight battery in the under fuselage hatch. Completing the model is easy since the Little Apple includes a complete hardware pack for both nitro, or electric options and even ball links for all control surfaces!
If you're looking for a docile sport plane with classic looks, check out the Little Apple 50.
• Almost ready to fly - add your choice of electronics and power plant then complete final assembly!
• Light weight balsa and plywood airframe
• Aluminum landing gear with fiberglass wheel pants
• Pre-painted, color matched fiberglass cowl
• Large wing area and overall low weight
• Classic lines and easy to see colors
• Bolt on wing features thumb screw type bolts meaning no tools required for field assembly
• Complete hardware packagine including fuel tank, spinner, and motor mount
• Under fuselage access hatch to inspect fuel tank, or access motor battery
Flying Weight: 2750g
4 Channel Transmitter and Reciever
.56~.50 2-Stroke, .60~.80 4-stroke, or Power 46 Brushless motor
4~5 standard servos
Receiver battery (nitro power)
Vraiment un superbe avion. C'est une version du Toledo de Hangar 9. Juste la dcoration est diffrente.Super nice well built and covered! I can't wait to fly this one!!!!!Just got my Little Apple 50 Arf. Nicely doubled boxed, there was not one wrinkle on the covering, amazing. Very light construction, hope it holds up. Very impressed in the kit so far. I won't build it until this fall, planning on using OS .55 nitro power. Hobby King has some floats that might work on it. Anyway HB customer service was very friendly and useful. Thanks HK.