YEP ESC series offers a super smooth linear throttle responce making them exceptional fixed wing and helicopter ESCs. The features offered in this ESC are only matched by the most expensive european brands at a fraction of the cost. The super smooth soft start, along with its ultra high resolution throttle response puts this ESC in a class of its own!
YEP ESCs are built with the highest quality components to ensure true-to-rating current handling and high efficiency operation. Although quality is a tag line mentioned by many manufacturers you'll notice the difference the moment you remove the YEP ESC from the box.
All YEP ESCs can be programmed via optional programing card or by transmitter stick inputs.
• Powerful 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• Adjustable F3A brake.
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Active free-wheeling circuit allows for unlimited "partial load" capability
• LED status display
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30°
• Blocked rotation protection (senses a jammed motor and stops motor rotation)
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Over-temperature protection and overload alarm
• Throttle signal lose protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cut-off.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
Max Cont Current: 60A
Max Burst Current: 80A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 2-6 cells li-XX or 6-16 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
BEC: 5.5V/6A Switching BEC
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 50x32x12mm
Weight: 63g (including wires)
YEP programming card required to access the full suit of programming options.
This Esc is an excellent buy, however to set the throttle range you will need to buy the programming card as it can not be done in the conventional way. I would recommend buying the programming card anyway as it makes setting so much easier.https://youtu.be/xLVeUQGYKp4Hi, Does anyone know where the manual / instructions are to program this ESC?Excellent product however: No automatic number of cells recognition beyond 3 cells! Also throttle range setting cannot be done without the card. For the rest excellent product but programming card is absolutely needed.Не плохой регулятор, можно настроить и без программатораToller Regler, hab schon einige YEP und alle funktionieren problemlos. Programmierkarte würde ich allerdings dringend empfehlen, ohne ist es etwas mühsam.Der Regler läuft erstklassig, seidenweicher Hochlauf, auch an dem etwas kritischen Brushless Motor 2630 1200kv. Super Kauf! Gruß Bernhardsuper Regler fr meine Sebart Katana 30e!Produkt mittelmssig,kommt nicht an das original ran,Preis okay,Anleitung lag leider keine dabei,empfehlenswert ist das man die Karte gleich mitbestelltgood esc with 60a rating and SBEC. very good for the price and functionality
Manual YEP 60 download now [102kb] No File Name download now [102kb] No File Name download now [52kb] No File Name download now [55kb] Setup download now [52kb] No File Name download now [102kb] HK 60A YEP German Prog m.Sender download now [63kb]