The all American Ford Bronco was produced between 1965-1977 and proved to be one of the most popular ORV trucks in history. 3 body styles were released during its production, the fully open roadster, the single cabin pick-up, and the wagon version which offered a removable resin roof.
The front suspension features coil springs combined with the rigid axle, which was a first for mass produced 4x4 vehicles which worked well both on-road and off-road. The Bronco is still greatly popular around the world, particularly in America, where many are used as cross-country and rock crawling vehicles.
This Tamiya self assembly model kit is built around the versatile and popular CC01 cross country chassis with a highly detailed polycarbonate replica of the Ford Bronco Wagon body shell. The CC01 chassis offers excellent handling for almost all surfaces, the long-stroke suspension system consists of double front wishbones and rear 4-link rigid setups and is equipped with 4 oil dampers.
The highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a front-mounted motor which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via the prop shaft with universal joints. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering, and for even greater off-road performance, the rear differential can be locked during assembly.
• 1/10 scale highly detailed Ford Bronco with CC01 chassis
• Detailed polycarbonate body shell (un-painted)
• Stickers and masking seals included
• Front & rear light cases and mirrors are all precisely reproduced in durable ABS resin
• Powerful 540 type brushed motor
• Fully enclosed front and rear gearboxes equipped with differential gears for smooth cornering
• Large sized block tyres with realistic tread pattern
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and oil filled dampers for excellent shock absorption
Dimensions: 422 x 195 x 200mm
Chassis Type: Ladder frame
Gearing: Front and rear 3-bevel differential gears
Front Suspension: Double wishbone
Rear Suspension: 4-Link rigid
Shocks: CVA oil filled dampers
Gear Ratio: 1:14.67
1 x 2 channel transmitter and receiver
1 x 7.2v stick pack battery & charger
1 x Standard size high-torque steering servo
1 x Brushed ESC
Please Note: This item is in kit form and requires building