10 years after the release of the first M-series R/C car, Tamiya released the latest M-05 chassis with the popular Rover Mini Cooper racing version body.
The M-05 features a semi monocoque chassis and a completely new design layout for your electronics. The relocated equipment positions provide a much lower centre of gravity, a new battery holder design protects the battery from any possible road damage along with the new style skid bumper.
The M-05 4 wheel double wishbone suspension features new damper angles for improved ride stability. The 3 piece steering linkage ensures excellent stability during high speed cornering. The chassis also offers 3 adjustable wheelbase Lengths 210, 225 and 239mm which allows the fitment of alternative bodyshells.
• Highly detailed 1/10th scale self assembly kit
• M-05 front wheel drive chassis system
• Popular Mini Cooper polycarbonate bodyshell
• Full race spec decal sheet
• Includes 60D radial tires and silver Rover Mini Cooper wheels
• The 3 piece tie-rod steering linkage offers sharp cornering performance
• Adjustable chassis length allows fitment of aftermarket bodyshells
• Full assembly manual
Dimensions: 315 x 167 x 135mm
Gear Ratio: 5.8 :1
Tire Width/Diameter: 25/59mm
1 x 2 channel transmitter and receiver
1 x 7.2v stick pack battery & charger
1 x Standard size high-torque steering servo
1 x Brushed ESC
Please Note: This item is in kit form and requires building